Making lemonade #4 - Clarification
Hiya
Here's the thing, apparently my humour has been misunderstood, and people think I've turned into a miserable cow. Let me put it straight
Making Lemonade is about making the best of a situation, these posts are supposed to be funny, I am being sarcastic about my journey to work. Heard the saying "when God gives you lemons, make lemonade" that's what I'm doing!
No I'm not a miserable cow, no I don't hate London, and no I'm not turning into a whinging Pom!
Okay..
Anna


2 Comments:
You're not a miserable cow! You might be a whinging Pom, but that is to be expected...how long can one be immersed without turning into one of "them"??
Warning: don't come to America for any extended period of time!!
I love getting my travel reports every morning it sets my day up just right as I get a giggle and can share my nightmares as well. People do need to get a sense of humour!!! xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home