Making lemonade #1
I am sorry that the first of these entries is so gross, but I would like to implement a public transport ban on anyone who has a scalp condition which results in those massive chunks of skin settling on their shoulders and pieces that have not yet escaped nestled halfway down their hair shaft.
I am sorry they have a problem, but for God's sake, get some help, how hard can it be!
Now, I'm reasonably generous, so let's just say they can't travel during peak times when people are squashed against them.
And on that note, let's ban people who have enormous pimples on their face and necks. I'm not talking the odd little spot, those ones that are SO enormous they look like something is trying to escape. What is with them! Eeeewww. Can people not see how disgusting they are? Again, they can't help getting pimples, but DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home