Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I think I may have a problem


Here's my problem, that little blue envelope you can see there between Skype and my LAN setttings, see it up there....

Right well, that is telling me that there are 11 messages waiting for me to read in my Gmail account! This is an exceptionally high amount of emails to arrive in one night for me and I can't access them!! Gmail is experiencing server problems, and as I type I've been at work for 1hr 15 mins trying to get into them.

"please try back in a few minutes" says Gmail's error message! LET ME IN!!!

The worst thing is, I can get a pop up preview of them, so I know who they are from, and I really want to read them. Among others is emails from Gudny, Lyn and Lisa, it's horrible.

I think I may have issues to deal with here....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home