Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Has gaming come full circle?

I was sitting next to a girl on the bus today who was playing a Nintendo DS Lite, and it occured to me, how much does this.....




Look like this!!

6 Comments:

At 4:46 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Main difference? DS Lite costs $130. The old version-$1 if you can find one!

I soooo want a pink DS Lite. :)

 
At 6:18 pm, Blogger Anna said...

Actually researching that picture makes me want an old school one again - I guess it's now vintage/retro something.

I found them from about £5 to £30 on e-bay

 
At 8:06 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

I would totally love an old one. Those games were addictive!

 
At 8:20 am, Blogger Anna said...

We had one didn't we?

 
At 11:04 pm, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

I am not sure that you did...!

 
At 8:36 am, Blogger Anna said...

I think you'll find we did and it came from somewhere really random like Heath & Scott. It sat inthe basket in the Den for years with Dad's brain teaser toys.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home