Happy anniversary to us.
Tino and I have just had our 5 year anniversary - 5 years in London that is.
Can you believe it!?
That means I have officially lived in London longer than I did in Melbourne (including the year I spent in Frankston as a baby - HEY I was a baby, I didn't choose Frankston!)
In dog years, I've been here a lifetime. No rude comments about me referring to myself as a dog please, it's just too obvious.
I've been in London longer than I worked for Coles and that felt like a lifetime.
In fact, I can't think of many things I've stuck with for 5 years, so that must count for something.
Thanks for all the people who have visited in that time, mum & dad (boomerang parents), Ellen, Matt & Gin, Mamma & Pabbi, Gudny, Idunn & her boys, Piers, Scott, Chris & Lisa, Santino & Lyn, Murray, Marco, Belinda, Daniella & Giovani, Siobhan & Andrew, Michelle (miss you), Nick, Ian, Syb, Lien Tien, Phill & Clare, Riikka, Alfonso (although he stayed in our house whilst we weren't in the country) Erin, Jodi & Wayne, Bec, Pat & Kevin, Maree & John, Elio, Cyril and anyone else I've forgotten.
Som, Jay & Geoff, Rocco, Chris & XQ and Carlo - COME ON! What's taking so long?
Apparently the traditional gift for a 5 year anniversary should be wood. Hmm, how boring - might buy myself flowers.
See you all soon!!


4 Comments:
Happy anniversary! And what a great time it has been - all the things you have done in the five years is amazing .... travel, buying homes, engagements Ah the list goes on ... M XXX
Some would say getting wood after so long together is quite an achievement. Boom, tish!
I can't believe it's been 5 years... and I can't believe I didn't get a special mention for visiting TWICE!
Happy anniversary to you both...
P.S. I've stolen your clock idea, love it!
Sorry Scott! EVERYONE SCOTT HAS VISITED ME TWICE!!!!
That's a nice try, but I think it really should warrant its own post!
Post a Comment
<< Home