Friday, October 27, 2006

Awake time to-do list

Things I can do in my awake time
  • Finish the charity bag that's been hanging around for weeks
  • Clear out my shoe collection
  • Tidy my bathroom cabinet
  • Get my ironing done (bye bye pre-work ironing!!)
  • Clean the bathroom
  • Call Australian friends
  • Call wedding people - photographer, venue etc
  • Prepare meals ahead of time - set things to marinate, cook to freeze, cook to reheat
  • Paint the flat
  • Organize my collection of recipes I've pulled out of magazines
  • USE my collection of recipes I've pulled out of magazines!
  • Treat myself to beauty treatments - baths, exfoliating, waxing etc
  • Knit for all my friends who are pregnant at the moment!
  • Start sewing again
  • Categorise the book case

1 Comments:

At 10:33 pm, Blogger Marg and Graham said...

Wooooo - all that makes me feel tired! How much did you achieve! M XXX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home