Grinning like an idiot in a foreign cafe!
Sorry it has been a while since I left a message, but I've been busy sunning myself in Spain!!
More on our trip when I get home (including photo's) but I just wanted to share my very very cool news.
I've just found out that both Stacey and Gudny are pregnant!! Hence the grinning like an idiot!!
Gudny is expecting a little princess in December - this is of course great news, but unfortunately it means they will not be making it to the wedding (it was always a long shot though)
Stacey is expecting her baby in March
Both girls are happy and healthy.
So - I'm off to do some baby shopping I guess!!
Love Anna


4 Comments:
It is nice that babies make you smile. I knew about Stacy but the Gudney news is new... Does she know it is a girl?
Enjoy the rest of your time in Spain. I look forward to blogger and flickr updates on your return.
hmmm...the thought of babies makes you smile?
Next thing I know, you will be making excuses for an expanding waistline that has nothing to do with overindulging in food!
Del - You know that saying "The far away look in their eyes..." That's where thoughts of babies are for me. But I'm still able to be very excited about my friends, after all they are much easier!!
Ellen - Gudny has already found out it is a girl and is already calling it "her princess" Idunn is visiting me at the end of Sept so I'll find out more then.
Great news - Robyn is thrilled
Post a Comment
<< Home