Thursday, August 03, 2006

More from Cyril

I think that the family next door have gone on holidays, they have taken their bi-lingual kids and probably headed to their chateau in the south of France for Summer holidays. The thing is, we've been having record breaking days of sunshine, and their pool has been sitting their empty!! Talk about torture. (Of course I could be entirely making it up about the chateau, but when you've seen their house and back yard, you understand my making up the details through bitter jealousy!!)

Since my last post, Cyril and his friends have been very quiet, we don't see them much anymore. I wonder if maybe the kids have smuggled them to France to play with. There is one little guy that has been playing in the trees a little bit. However during our recent heat wave, I don't think Tino and I were the only ones wilting in the heat.... Poor little guy!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 am, Blogger NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't think people in England had swimming pools unless they were very wealthy and had the heated indoor variety
Love JEG xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home