The photo's might be a little while - I can't find them at the minute and I need to get the other one printed! The sofa should arrive when M&D are here, at the moment we've got a trestle table of Vicki's, 2 deck chairs from Amanda and two folding cane chairs we found on the street! It's not looking very chic at the moment - It will happen though!
I am an Australian living in London. I am an amature potter who is loving learning the craft.
I don't expect these posts to change your world, they are not designed to. This blog is my place to vent, share, entertain and hopefully occasionally educate.
4 Comments:
Wow... 7mths.
So cute - Ella is cute too.
PS... I updated some of the photos on my flickr page so you should understand them better now.
How is the unpacking and sorting going? I can't wait to see the new couch and my photos on the wall!
The photo's might be a little while - I can't find them at the minute and I need to get the other one printed! The sofa should arrive when M&D are here, at the moment we've got a trestle table of Vicki's, 2 deck chairs from Amanda and two folding cane chairs we found on the street! It's not looking very chic at the moment - It will happen though!
Ya know the same thing happened today. Your future husband only has eyes for his neice!!
Post a Comment
<< Home