T minus 2 days until the move....
Hi all,
Time is ticking down quickly for moving day, I still can't believe it's really happening.
Chrissie and Andy have offered to help us move (and to lend us deck chairs whilst we're waiting for furniture) it is going to be really useful having the extra car and couple of pairs of hands.
How time consuming can it be to pack a one bedroom flat that has zero storage space? You'd be suprised. If you've been to my house, here's an idea of how long it takes - it took me a whole evening to empty and pack my crockery/cookware cupboard. I was slightly distracted by the Italy/Germany game, and the fact it was about 100 degrees but a whole evening?!
I'm planning to take loads of photo's, BUT, Tino's packed the camera & charger, and is not entirely sure where! So, that is tonights job......
Our moving date, by the way is 08.07.06 cool, at least we wont forget it.
Love Anna


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home