Monday, July 10, 2006

Photo's from the big move

Here are some photo's of the weekends moving and of our new place. The intention was to take more, but I was busy and didn't get a chance.

Tino packing the old lounge up

Organised chaos in our old bedroom!


Everyone taking a well deserved break in our new lounge room
Clockwise from left - Amanda, Richard, Greg, Tino, Dom, Ella (the pink under Dom's arm) and Vicki

Below our lounge window

Looking directly out of our lounge window

5 Comments:

At 12:22 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Awww, I really want to come visit and practise my hobby in London again!

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger Anna said...

My next mission is to get a picture of Cyril the Squirrel, our "pet" who hangs out in the trees outside our windows, he's really cute!

 
At 8:53 am, Blogger Anna said...

Oh and to practice your hobby, you'll have to practice photographing grey buildings!! You should go to Prague, or Barcelona much more colourful.

 
At 12:58 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

You just wait and see what I can do with London... You'd be surprised. I see a lot of grime, mould and ugliness here in Japan but I hide that in my photos. Plus, I want to see you!

 
At 12:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Organised chaos I would say
Moving seems to have gone well
Like the photos
Love JEG xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home