Macaulay Court Hotel
It's been ages, I know, I'm pants!!
It has all been go-go-go since the big move - so much to tell you, only so much time to do it!
We now have a sofa, it's on loan from the company we bought ours from so we have something to sit on whilst we wait for delivery. Pretty nice of them I thought, although I do look like I have some sort of porn furniture! Not exactly the funky stylings I was after - Ho hum!
I spent last Thursday and Friday in Amsterdam with work again, it was fun. We went out to Zandvoort which is a beach town about 25mins from Amsterdam and had dinner on the beach. I had expected a restaurant on a street overlooking the beach, but this was literally on the sand. You wouldn't believe the stunning wide white beach! The weather was amazing and it felt more like being on holiday than at work.
We looked after the fabulous Miss Ella last Saturday, Dom and Vicki had a wedding to go to, so we had all day to play! She is so cute - Here is a photo of her! Aaaahh. (apparently Blogger has other ideas - it's not loading for some reason - I'll do it later) Coulter, Harri and Edie, Chrissie, Andy & Josie and Amanda & Richie all came to visit! It was great, it was funny seeing Edie and Josie wandering around, at the risk of sounding cliche they grow up so fast!! Ella was ALMOST crawling, and we tried our hardest to get her to do it for us, but she didn't, it mustn't be far away though.
This week we're host to 2 sets of guests at the Macaulay Court Hotel, Phill McKenna and Clare arrived this morning and if Mum and Dad manage to find their way out of Russia, they will arrive tomorrow! I didn't realise that finally having a spare bedroom would mean some sort of stampede of foreign visitors!!
Anyway - I really have to get back to work, we're re-launching the website on Sunday so I really should be focusing on that!
Speak soon
Love Anna


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home