Sunday, July 09, 2006

Happy Home Owners

Hi all, just a quick post to say we've moved in - a big thanks to Richie Rich & Amanda, Andy, Greg, and Dom, Vicki and Ella for their help, it was great to be able to share the day with everyone.

More news shortly, we're off to watch the World Cup Final, I'll post pictures when I find the camera attachments - They're in a box somewhere!!

PS: Not ONE argument!!

4 Comments:

At 4:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Anna,

In my experience the arguments tend to start kind'a like this (about one week after the initial twofold euphoria associated with a world cup win for Italy and being in a new apartment):

Anna/Tino: "Where is the X?"

Tino/Anna: "I put it in the hallway cupboard together with the Y!"

Anna/Tino: "Since when did we put X with Y..."

Tino/Anna: "Since we live in our new home."

You can imagine. I have been playing out a few versions at my desk here at work with a pair of socks on my hands. In my favourite version, Anna and Tino have made amends (rated PG). However, Tino did apologise to Anna for the blond comment. Anna also apologised to Tino for saying that Italy's win at the world cup was due to some remnant of a WW II allegance which gave the Italian team in Germany an unfair advantage over the French team.

On that issue, given that there are not many countries around the world that actually like the French, do you think that France will never win a world cup except when France is actually hosting the Championship?

Well done Italy!

Yours in domestic/national/racial/cultural controversy

Som Tom Tom Som

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Anna said...

You make me laugh so hard!! It's probably not far from the truth though.

By past experience it usually happens about 2 months after moving in, everything has been unpacked and X is no longer kept with Y, but with Z because the other person decides that it makes more sense to them. So the conversation goes:

A or T: Where is X?
A or T: Where it should be!
A or T: It's not where I put it.
A or T: It's where it should be!! (Again - With tempers rising)
A or T: It SHOULD be with Y and it's NOT!
A or T: Oh, I thought it went better with Z so I moved it.

PS I hope your socks were clean!!

 
At 12:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So please the moving went well & I do hope you can find everything! (without arguments!)
Please send your new phone number to my e-mail address
Love JEG xxxx

 
At 3:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home