Front view of Macaulay Court for JEG

I've been asked for a front view of the building we're moving into. Until I can get there, here is one I found. It must have been taken in winter because the trees are bare, but it is actually good, because you can see a lot. Ordinarily it is really green and bushy.
If you look at the first floor on the right hand side (above the car) you will see a white line running down the building which are bay windows. That is our lounge window, the rest of our appartment runs away from the street.
Houses on left and right are really nice and very expensive (up to £3m!) You can drive under the entrance arch, but few people have parking in there, mainly it's on the street.
To enter our appartment, you go in to the right of the arch.
More later!!
Love Anna


4 Comments:
I like it... I hope to make it there in the not too near future. How about Christmas 2007?
We'll see what happens
Dear Anna & Tino
That looks very impressive!
I do hope the move goes well and you get it set up just how you want.
Love JEG xxxx
So far, so good, the kitchen is packed up, as are our books. Tonight is the bedroom and hallway.
Post a Comment
<< Home