Ella's photo
Ella and MonkeyNever one to let technology get the better of me, here is the picture of Ella from the previous blog. Blogger still wouldn't let me upload it to the same post - but as dad says, "There's more than one way to kill a cat...."
I've also been asked for some pictures of the appartment, I haven't got around to taking many but here is one of our first proper meal - Chicken Saag and Saffron Rice. The table is a temporary trestle on loan from Vicki, the chairs are the famous ones we found on the street! The candles are a prized possesion from Iceland, they are hand made ceramic and really stunning.



4 Comments:
What a lovely room; beautiful windows. Candle lit dinner looks great too. Just like Mrs Bucket (Keeping Up Appearances)
Love to you both JEG xxxx
Do you have air con... are you baking in your apartment (not food, I mean yourselves)?
I hear terrible things (mostly from you) about the heat over there.
The appartment had been nice and cool, however I think it reached it's peak and having 6 people in it has made it a little warmer!!
The heat is good though, I'm not going to complain about it.
Your place looks really cool so far, Anna!
Post a Comment
<< Home