Cycle Widow to Cycle Chick - The transformation begins...
I rode my bike to work today!
THUD!
If that's the sound of your jaws hitting the floor in suprise you can pick them up. It was fun. It's not a bad ride either, over the Thames at Chelsea Bridge, up Sloane Street (hellooo Gucci!!), through Hyde Park and over Oxford street to Baker street.
We bought me a bike on the weekend, it is much nicer riding when you have a bike that has functioning brakes!!
Shame at the state of my hair when I got in to work though - talk about helmet hair!!
This is me riding to work......
Don't worry it will be a VERY long time before I throw myself down Italian mountains on a racing bike like the boys do, I'm happy commuting.
By the way, I found this cartoon which reminded me of Tino, Sean, Dom, Coulter, Greg et al




7 Comments:
I can't wait for an updated blog entry with photos of you on a bike... Not a bum view though!
What do you mean? That IS my bum, you haven't seen me in 2 1/2 years!
well Anna if that really is your bum i will trade mine in on it. Pat
Why doesn't anyone believe me?
Hehehe, Love Pat's comment.
That first photo reminds me so much of Alma. Don't you think?
If that really is your bum Anna, it is a very nice one! You are both very brave riding bikes in London. At least it would be better than the underground - the newspapers say the trains are stiffling in the heat wave. Lucky you got a fan a couple of years ago
Love JEG xxxx
Our fan has gone to a retirement home - but our new flat is nice and cool so we've not really needed it. The tube is so hot, the temperatures are so high down there that it would be illegal to transport live-stock in them. Unfortunately there is not much the Underground can do, and most commuters do not have an option. Riding is a great alternative for us.
Post a Comment
<< Home