Thanks April, it looks like we both did a Britney Spears recently!! Actually I'm blonde again now, but I was brunette for most of 2005! I'll try and post a picture for you to see the live version. xoxo
I am an Australian living in London. I am an amature potter who is loving learning the craft.
I don't expect these posts to change your world, they are not designed to. This blog is my place to vent, share, entertain and hopefully occasionally educate.
3 Comments:
Cute post... Enjoy all your 'thinking'...
Love the hair colour, Anna! Will we get to see a full pic of the beautiful waters' brunette? I hope you will oblige...
Thanks April, it looks like we both did a Britney Spears recently!! Actually I'm blonde again now, but I was brunette for most of 2005! I'll try and post a picture for you to see the live version. xoxo
Post a Comment
<< Home