Update
Hi All,
I know I'm hopeless at keeping this up-to-date, sorry. Life in London is pretty busy at the moment, between football, moving, wedding plans and overseas guests, it's all happening.
We've been keeping Traders Dim Sum Pub in business over the last 3 weeks, watching any Australia or England World Cup match we can. Thanks to Amanda and Richie, we've become quite the regulars, it's nice to be known by the staff. For Londoners, it's in Clapham Old Town, I highly recommend number 23, chilli squid. Australia plays this afternoon at 4 which is terrible. I'm trying to work out how I can get to see it, I will not be able to make it to Traders, but might meet Tino in Green Park for it.
The flat purchase is nearing completion, with luck we should be moving in on the 8th of July. I really cannot wait. I'm not a very patient person, and I feel like I have a new toy I'm not allowed to play with!
The wedding is coming together, it is definately the 25th of February 2007 in Sorrento, Vic. Carly and I bought her bridesmaids dress the other day, it all feels like it's becoming real. There is quite a lot to be done at the moment, I'm just trying to get Tino to focus! Next is accomodation, invitations, photographers and a DJ to sort out.
Chris and Lisa have finally arrived in the UK. Lisa is up North still, but Chris arrived yesterday. It's great to have them here, and so nice to see the boys all together. Dom, Chris, Tino and I watched England/Ecuador yesterday and had a rather "joyful" Sunday. It was great! I think they all enjoyed themselves and it was good to see Dom let his hair down. It's a shame we're not quite going to be in our new place. We will try to get a viewing of it though so they can at least see it.
I took a photo yesterday of us all together, which I wanted to post, but I have a new phone and I can't work out how to get the picture off it!
Love Anna


6 Comments:
Photographer - Renee... Seriously! Would I recommend anyone that I didn't trust with your wedding?
Del mentioned her, she's based somewhere on that side of the city isn't she? I'll need someone who can commute to the Peninsula easily. Renee would be great.
I menioned her to you too a while back... She lives near Frankston I think...
When you get home we'll have to get more info, it would be great to have her.
Renae's photos are ace! You can probably catch her or Rich via their daughters blog http://georgiawalker.blogspot.com/
Happy planning ;)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home