Tour of Wessex - the aftermath
I'm having technical difficulties getting images of the boys to post on the blog, but in the meantime check out the official photography site for the Tour of Wessex
Look out for the Battersea Cycling Team boys in their pale blue jerseys that Dom and Coulter created (Dom's organisation, Coulter's graphic design)
Until I can conquer the technical problems, try following my instructions to find "da Boyz..."
Day 1 & 2 - I can't find pix of them at all go straight to day 3....
Day 3
Click on the topics as indicated
- Fast descent to Crowcombe
Page 3 - All of row one, l-r Super Greg, Coulter, Tino, Dom & Sean - The cruellest mile -- climbing up to Dunkery Beacon
Row 3, pictures 1 & 2, Tino beating Dom up a hill!!! (As I understand it doesn't happen that often!!) - That's it -- the end -- the last quarter mile
Page 2 - Row 1 & 2, The 5 Stooges? The Five Musketeers? The Famous Five? Five-a-side. Whatever, they are great shots, and I'm sure they were all greatful to be approaching the finishing line.....
Anna & Tino


2 Comments:
Well done fellows M X
bloggy great Kate xx
Post a Comment
<< Home