Noooooo!!!
Let's face it, as Australian's we should be getting used to losing sport on an international scale, but nothing could have prepared us for that!!
I can't believe we lost over such a bulls**t penalty. The Italian's are known for their dramatics on the pitch, but surely that should have made the refs even more aware. I hope it is not long before FIFA introduce video referees, they have them in rugby, why not football? Surely that would increase the skill of the players, as they have to win by being good at football, not at acting.
Lucas Neill, we still love you!!
It's brought up some difficult problems for me, how can I possibly hate my beloved Italy?
For the record, Tino is Australian, and his allegiance was with Australia!! Even his Italian born relatives were backing the Aussies.
Okay, time to get off my soap box and do some work (and try to block out my colleague Simone's thick Italian accent - Simone is a man, but I'm tempted to make some girly jokes today....)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home