Friday, June 02, 2006

Cafe in Hita


Cafe in Hita, originally uploaded by Really Turning Japanese.

More photos from Ellen's collection.....

El, I want a copy of this one please.

3 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Hey there...

You can have as many of my pics as you want. I am trying to turn off the downloading function on flickr for other people though so how did you get it?

PS... You need to make the pic slightly smaller so your sidebar comes back.

PPS... Blog looks good

 
At 3:55 pm, Blogger Anna said...

Arigato - I fixed the size.

I am putting them on my blog straight from Flickr, there is a link in the pictures which says "Blog this picture" or something like that. Once I set it up, the two are connected.

 
At 2:30 am, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

Thanks... I think I fixed it/turned it off!

I'll send and pics you want through email though so just let me know...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home