Bon voyage Margie & Graham!
Good luck to Margie & Graham as they embark on their epic adventure from Hong Kong to St Petersburg via Mongolia by train!! Hopefully it's a little more comfortable that the above!
Good luck, see you in London on the 27th of July for a hot shower and enough space to swing a cat!! Given you are both new retirees, if you can cope with this, you can cope with anything!


5 Comments:
I really hope that Tino wrote this post... If not, it seems really strange for Anna to write Margie and Graham.
Good luck to them. I am not sure that they will work out how to check blogs whilst they are away. Maybe they will check this from your new kitchen in London.
I assume that that journey will take 1 month and 1 day as opposed to one day?
If they have not left yet, I might see whether I have a travel iron at home.
Really enjoying the blog. Anna, if you had access to my drafts mail box you can see that I write a lot of half-finished emails to you.
Blog on!!
PS: Ellen, I am reading yours too.
PPS: I am no longer Blog virgin or a "bloggergin".
Hey... Som,
Feel free to comment on mine too.
Mum and Dad left this morning so too late for the travel iron though I am sure Dad would have loved it!
Thanks for your messages guys! Sommy, send some of those drafts my way, it will be great to hear from you. Dad will laugh his head off about the iron. Trust me, I'm stockpiling my ironing for him to do when they are here. After moving, I'm sure there will be lots of creased clothes, he'll be in heaven.
By the way, AS IF Tino writes on this!!
Post a Comment
<< Home