Monday, June 12, 2006

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!!!!

Oh my God,

It was exciting watching England 4 years ago, it's even sweeter watching your homeland play.

I LOVE FOOTBALL!!!

I love that Tim Cahill managed to get 2 goals and a yellow card within minutes awesome.

How cute is Lucas Neill, yum...

5 Comments:

At 10:43 pm, Blogger Turning Japanese said...

It is even more exciting being in Japan for that particular game. I am off to school now... Woo hoo

 
At 7:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie Oi Oi Oi

 
At 7:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

M XXXX

 
At 4:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugger the round ball game.... Go the Dees Ha Ha they actually flogged Collingwood last Monday. 8 or 9 goals win on Queen's Birthday at the MCG. I am actually considering getting back on the wagon. Being just a Collingwood Hatter is not too bad either.
Dad....

 
At 11:16 pm, Blogger Anna said...

Fingers crossed for the Brazil game. Your timing is all wrong, if you were here now you'd understand it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home