What are we NOT doing in 2006....
Hi everyone
Tino's proposal on New Years Eve started a wave of new things for us in 2006.
We've been busy planning the wedding (FYI -February 2007) but that isn't all we've been up to...
I started a new job in April at Park Plaza Hotels Europe, it's really good so far, I'm just coming up to a month on the job and feel like I'm getting somewhere, actually, I'm getting a lot of places! After 2 days in the office I was sent to the head office in Amsterdam. Tomorrow I'm off to Cardiff, Nottingham next week, Leeds and York next month and Berlin & Dresden in August!
We're currently going through the process of buying our first flat, it's a 2 bedroom flat in a 1920's appartment building 2 streets from where we live now. The process seems to be quite complicated in the UK, but we should be moving in at the beginning of July, more on that later...
Tino is still cycling, he's off this weekend to do the "Tour of Wessex" a 3 day race, approximately 160-200kms a day. All the boys are doing it together, Tino, Dom, Sean, Greg and Coulter. Then they are off to Italy at the end of June for the "Gran Fondo" a 1 day mountain race through the Dolomites.
Anyway, there's plenty more to go on with later, if there's anything you want to hear about, let me know.
... Anna xoxo


3 Comments:
yokouso e...
Welcome!
I know what you are NOT doing in 2006... getting married!
congratulations on your engagement anna and tino, hope all goes well with the plans for that and the flat.
Love, april. xxx
Post a Comment
<< Home